Pleated shades are a fashionable and affordable window treatment option, whether as a stand-alone treatment or accompanied by a drapery. They feature decorative fabric in permanent accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish. Like cellular (honeycomb) shades, they also lift and lower with the use of a pull cord. Woven fabric brings out the color intensity and material texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various opacities, from sheer, to light filtering, to room darkening.
Why choose pleated shades?
- Pleated shades have designer options, with many choice fabrics from which to choose, and a greater range of textures, designs and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing view
- Available in 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors in providing privacy and style
|Cellular Shades||Roller Shades||Roman Shades|
|Solar Shades||Woven Woods (Natural Shades)|