Cellular shades are one of the most innovative window coverings on the market. These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and superior energy efficiency. A pull cord allows you to raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy. No cord holes are visible. The durable, washable, polyester fabric is available in a wide range of colors and textures in various cell sizes, and in various opacities, from sheer to total blackout.
Why choose cellular shades?
- Superior insulators—the honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Sizes up to 144” wide have no seams (with most fabrics)
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable—the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior
|Pleated Shades||Roller Shades||Roman Shades|
|Solar Shades||Woven Woods (Natural Shades)|