Vertical blinds provide the ideal solution for covering sliding glass doors or large windows. They complement most window shapes and add height to any room. They are available in a full range of styles, from moderately priced vinyl to decorative fabrics. The vertical vanes rotate open and closed and traverse across the window like a drapery to provide excellent light control. Vertical blinds can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing you to take full advantage of your outside view.
Why choose vertical blinds?
- Tilting or traversing allows control over amount of light in a room
- Provide optimum privacy and security when closed
- Very durable
- Easy to clean: vanes hang vertically, eliminating settling dust, so they remain virtually dust free
- Unique design options available—can be installed within the same boundaries as drapes (floor to ceiling, wall to wall, etc.)
- Stack tightly when closed, taking up much less space than draperies
- Wide variety of materials from which to choose. (Vinyl, fabric, wood, and woven wood material)